CABSS is a unique service that provides transportation to Condominium residents. Our specialty is providing direct connections from your building to work locations and or rail/subway stations/nearby malls, and then back to your building.
We are considering providing a fixed schedule shuttle service that will operate on high frequency hours to your condominium building.
In order to determine if your building would be a candidate for this service, we would appreciate it if you take a moment to answer the questions below:
1. As part of your daily commute do you travel to a nearby GO station?If yes, which one and at what times do you depart and return?
2. As part of your daily commute do you travel to a nearby subway station?If yes, which one and at what times do you depart and return?
3. Do you currently drive directly to downtown Toronto?If yes, at what times do you depart and return?
4. If there was a transportation service that provided a direct connection from your building to the closest GO/subway station/mall for a price close to $2 per trip, would you use it?
5. If there was transportation service that provided a direct connection from your building to downtown Toronto for a price close to $10 per trip, would you use it?
Thank you for your response. If there is sufficient interest we will continue to work with your building
management to provide follow-up information with proposed schedules and pricing for your
221 Caldari Road, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 3Z9 Tel. 905.738.7830 Fax 905.669.2958
Request Cabss for your condo Board! Would you like to have the Cabss service for your condo? Fill out the form below with up to 10 tenants from your condo and Cabss will send an email on your behalf to your condo manager requesting this convenient and cost effective service.
I have contacted each of the above people and have been granted permission to use their information for the purposes of this request.
The last step is to provide us with the contact details of your condo board. Once submited we will compose an email to them on your behaf.